Korean World-class Product Award 2002
The ISO Certificate awarded related to environment, safety and health
IMO (MED B+D) by Lloyd's Register
HI-MACS® recognized as the best environment-friendly building material
5 clovers obtained as the highest ranking from the Korea Air Cleaning Association in 2004
- Certificates in environment-friendly building materials
- Specifications of environment-friendly building materials
- Purpose of Enforcement: As giving certification rankings depending on the emission concentration of pollutants(TVOC, HCHO) released from all kinds of building materials for creating nice and healthy interior environment, developing and producing construction materials with less emitting pollutants, it has been into enforce since February 16, 2004.
- Certification Ranking: 5 rankings are marked such as best, excellent, very good, good, and ordinary depending on the level of pollutant emissions from the surfaces of building materials, and each is expressed as a fourleaf clover in the ranking.
Hygiene (Germany), B1 Certificate - Flame-retardant (Germany)
HI-MACS® acquired a hygiene certificate for ordinary products and a flame-retardant certificate.
- LGA hygiene certificate
- B1 certificate-flame-retardant
- LGA hygiene certificate: Certification for HI-MACS® passing the hygiene test obtained from Germany
- B1: Certificate for flame-retardant received from Germany