CAST LD923TG is an opaque cast vinyl with LG Hausys's AiRFREE ™ G2 technology. It also features a long-term durability for up to 7 years and a highly cohesive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that is protected with a high quality siliconized liner. AiRFREE ™ G2 technology allows trapped air to be released during application. AiRFREE ™ G2 is LG Hausys's proprietary technology that utilizes embossing patterns on the release liner, making it easier to remove trapped bubbles and increasing overall efficiency and productivity.
Areas of use
- Solvent inkjet printing: Vutek, Arizona, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, Seiko, HP, etc.
- Outdoor displays, signs, exhibition stands, and vehicle wrap
⇒ The film conforms well to flat and seamed surfaces when processed and applied according to LG recommendations.
- Outstanding dimensional stability (Shrinkage rate less than 5%)
- Excellent printing performance
- Excellent lay flatness even in humid conditions
- Excellent weather resistance: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Excellent Initial Installation: Reposition Adhesive
- Release liner: 98#(120g) Super flat, Double-side, PE coated Paper
- Available Width: 48”, 54”, 60”
|Film||2.0mils(50㎛) opaque film with glossy finish|
|Thickness||3.2mils(80㎛) with adhesive (± 10%)|
|Adhesive||Acrylic, pressure-sensitive (Solvent-based), Reposition|
|Liner||coated paper / Kraft Paper|
|Application surfaces||Flat or compound/curved surfaces, rivets|
|Application temp.||≥ 10℃ (18℃ to 25℃ optimum)|
Long-term outdoor durability for up to 7 years when properly processed and applied (unprinted film, vertical exposure). Durability is based upon field experience and exposure tests believed to be accurate.
Shelf life is 1 year from factory shipment.
Storage condition: Free from excessive moisture, temperature, & direct sunlight (20℃ x 50% R.H)
|Property||Metric Units||Test Method|
|Thickness (Including adhesive)||3.2mils(80㎛) ± 10%||Micrometer|
|Tensile strength||≥ 0.9kg/cm²||ASTM D882|
|Elongation||≥ 100%||ASTM D882|
|Peel adhesion(24hrs)||≥1,300g/in||180 peeling PSTC-1|
|Service temp. range||-25℃ ~ 82℃||Film applied Al panels 24hrs prior test|
|Application temp.||≥ 10℃||18℃ to 25℃ optimum, on clean substrate|