LD3810G is a white opaque glossy PVC film with grey permanent adhesive for solvent inkjet printing. This is designed to meet high resolution printing with excellent color.
Areas of use
- Solvent inkjet printing: Vutek, Arizona, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, DGI etc.
- Outdoor display, sign, exhibition stand, automotive advertising
⇒ The films conform well to flat and seamed surfaces, when processed and applied according to LG recommendations.
- 3years durable calendered film
- Excellent printing performance
- Dimensional stability and performance under a wide range of physical and climatic conditions
- Excellent weather resistance: Solvent based acrylic adhesive (Permanent Type)
- Liner : double side PE coated paper
- Standard Width: 30”, 50”, 54”, 60”
- Standard Length: 50yd
|Film||3.9 mils(100㎛) opaque film with gloss finish|
|Thickness||5.1 mils(130㎛) with adhesive (± 10 %)|
|Adhesive||Acrylic based pressure sensitive(Solvent based)|
|Liner||Double side PE coated paper|
|Application surfaces||Flat, slightly curved surfaces|
|Application temp.||≥10℃(18 to 25℃ optimum)|
Durability is based on field experience and exposure tests in South Korea. Outdoor durability is 3 years when properly processed and applied (unprinted film vertical exposure).
Shelf life is 1 year from factory shipment.
Storage condition: Free from excessive moisture, temperature, direct sunlight (20℃ x 50% R.H)
|Property||Metric Units||Test Method|
|Thickness (Including adhesive)||5.1mils(130㎛) ± 10%||Micrometer|
|Tensile strength||≥ 1.8kg/cm²||ASTM D882|
|Elongation||≥ 100%||ASTM D882|
|Peel adhesion(24hrs)||≥1,600g/in||180 peeling PSTC-1|
|Service temp. range||-25℃ ~ 82℃||Film applied Al panels 24hrs prior test|
|Application temp.||≥ 10℃||18 to 25℃ optimum, on clean substrate|
|Opacity||Tt ≤ 10||Haze Meter (Tt: Transmission)|
|Gloss||60 ↑||@60, in Machine Direction|
|Dimensional Stability||Max 0.5mm||Adhered to Aluminum Plate, Length Direction
(80℃ Oven, 24hr , Average)
|Release liner thickness||0.14mm|